Canopy Bed Curtain. King/California King. 100% Cotton
- Usually ships within 1-2 business days. Shipping from South Carolina and Sydney, Australia
- Calculated at Checkout
Cotton canopy bed curtain for King/California King beds
Natural 100% cotton canopy bed curtain can be displayed in many different ways:
Attach to the top rail of your four poster bed.
Suspend it from the ceiling to create a canopy bed "look" without having to spend thousands of dollars on a new bed.
Use a wooden or bamboo frame for a relaxed Resort style OR a hidden curtain rod frame for a contemporary look.
- Generously sized to fit around most beds. It's better to choose a larger size than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into corners giving a fuller affect.
Please measure your bed before ordering.
- Four openings with 28" (75cm) overlap.Tie 1,2,3 or 4 doors open and create the style you want.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to poster beds or suspended frames.
- Fabric sleeve on canopy ceiling for a hidden curtain rod frame.
- Internal and external corner ties so that it is easy to tie open OR use your own decorative curtain tie backs.
- Durable yet breathable, our unique 100% cotton netting is far superior to muslin which is prone to running and tearing.
- Fully hemmed with 1" (25mm) band of cotton fabric.
- Reinforced cotton netting ceiling for maximum air-flow.
- The canopy is ONE complete unit and doesn't have any gaping holes in the ceiling like some inferior canopies.
91"(L) x 79"(W) x 86" drop
230cm(L) x 200cm(W) x 220cm drop
This canopy bed curtain fits a king and California king size bed.
- Twin/Single: 73"L x 43"W x 86" drop
- Full/Double: 83"L x 59"W x 86" drop
- Queen: 86"L x 67"W x 86" drop
Bed sizes vary around the world.
- Our quality bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct canopy bed curtain.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress.
- Remember that it’s better to order your canopy bed curtains a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email with any questions
Easy Care. Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.Warm iron if desired. Cotton netting is a natural product and will move when washed however loss of shape can be overcome if the netting is pulled and stretched into shape while still damp. The cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting will shrink by over 10%.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I love my cotton canopy! Bit expensive but worth every penny! Unfortunately I thought it was suspended from the ceiling because I do not have a true four poster bed so there were no instructions to guide me but I'm still happy with the way it hangs. The shipment was incredibly fast especially considering the pandemic with slowing down of Postal Service. Packaged beautifully. Pure luxury and quality! I recommend this company and especially their cotton canopy and not one of those flimsy smelly net canopies other company sell. You do get what you pay for.
Excellent quality, beautiful, easy to use.
More detailed instructions with diagram would be helpful when installing. Lovely nonetheless
Very pleased with the product overall.
We have a Cal King bed and the fit is perfect. Our bed looks so elegant and complete now with the canopy bed curtain. This is a quality product with great craftsmanship. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone. Great company and fast shipping.
Excellent way to feel like royalty. Easy to put up. Everyone we know is envious.
We bought ourselves a new four poster bed and want a good bed canopy mosquito net to go with it. After searching at what was available we decided to buy one of yours. The description read exactly what we were looking for.
We were not disappointed.
A perfect addition to my bed~
This canopy is perfect for the dreamy wispy effect I was trying to achieve with my bed. It is sheer so doesn't block the views from our bed, but gives the lovely secluded feel you want from a curtain... It was attached to our four poster rails using tacks and it took no real effort to do so. The sizing was also bang on. I highly recommend this canopy