Canopy Bed Curtain. Cotton. Queen
- Usually ships within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in USA and Australia.
- Calculated at Checkout
Cotton canopy bed curtain for Queen bed
This beautiful cotton canopy bed curtain can be displayed in so many different ways. It really is the World's most versatile bedroom accessory!
Attach to the top rails of your existing poster bed to complete your canopy.
Suspend it from the ceiling to create a canopy bed "look" without having to spend thousands of dollars on a new bed.
Use a wooden or bamboo frame for relaxed resort style OR a hidden curtain rod frame for a contemporary look.
- Generously sized so that they will comfortably fit around most beds. It's better to choose a larger size than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into corners giving a fuller affect.
Please measure your bed before ordering.
- Four openings with 28" (75cm) overlap.Tie 1,2,3 or 4 doors open and create the style you want.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to poster beds or suspended frames.
- Fabric sleeve on canopy ceiling for a hidden curtain rod frame.
- Internal and external corner ties so that it is easy to tie open OR use your own decorative curtain tie backs.
- Durable yet breathable, our unique 100% cotton netting is far superior to muslin which is prone to running and tearing.
- Fully hemmed with 1" (25mm) band of cotton fabric.
- Reinforced cotton netting ceiling for maximum air-flow.
- The canopy is ONE complete unit and doesn't have any gaping holes in the ceiling like some inferior canopies.
86"(L) x 67"(W) x 86" drop
220cm(L) x 170cm(W) x 220cm drop
This canopy bed curtain fits a Queen size bed.
- Twin/Single: 73"L x 43"W x 86" drop
- Full/Double: 83"L x 59"W x 86" drop
- King: 91"L x 79"W x 86" drop
Bed sizes vary around the world.
- Our quality bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct canopy bed curtain.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress.
- Remember that it’s better to order your canopy bed curtains a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email with any questions
Cotton netting is a natural, loose weave fabric and requires stretching back into shape after washing.
Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry and pull netting back into shape while damp. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron if desired.
We love the cotton box net. The material doesn't snag or tear and it can be installed in so many ways because the ties are on both sides (with one side for use with a frame and the other can be hung or go over bed posts). It has openings on all 4 sides for convenience. High quality. We are pleased with our purchase.
I'm happy with the queen sized bed canopy. It fits quite true to the queen framing.
I bought this canopy to replace my old cheaper one. I figured I'd try a better quality canopy this time - I'm glad I did. The canopy has a lot of ties to make it uniform across the posts, and the top is perfectly flat. Makes me love my bed a lot more.
Thanks so much. I have received my bed canopy and love it!
This is the first bed canopy I've purchased and I'm very pleased with the quality of the material. After reading many reviews and the issues encountered with cheaper nets I decided to spend a little extra and get something that sounded like good quality and would last. I laundered the canopy before I installed it and it came out beautifully, even dryed in the dryer on air and only had to let it air dry for a few hours before installing. The queen size is a pretty snug fit on my queen bed but there is no sag and it looks very neat.
We recently converted our bed to a four post bed as we rent and the owners won't allow fly screens on the windows or doors. Our new mozzie net arrived promptly and our sleep is now uninterrupted by mosquitoes! I washed it before use and it is such good quality and not only does it look beautiful, it is functional too! Thank you