Canopy Bed Curtain. Cotton. King/California King
- Usually ships within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in USA and Australia.
- Calculated at Checkout
Cotton canopy bed curtain for King/California King beds
This beautiful cotton canopy bed curtain can be displayed in so many different ways. It really is the World's most versatile bedroom accessory!
Attach to the top rails of your existing poster bed to complete your canopy.
Suspend it from the ceiling to create a canopy bed "look" without having to spend thousands of dollars on a new bed.
Use a wooden or bamboo frame for relaxed resort style OR a hidden curtain rod frame for a contemporary look.
- Generously sized so that they will comfortably fit around most beds. It's better to choose a larger size than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into corners giving a fuller affect.
Please measure your bed before ordering.
- Four openings with 28" (75cm) overlap.Tie 1,2,3 or 4 doors open and create the style you want.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to poster beds or suspended frames.
- Fabric sleeve on canopy ceiling for a hidden curtain rod frame.
- Internal and external corner ties so that it is easy to tie open OR use your own decorative curtain tie backs.
- Durable yet breathable, our unique 100% cotton netting is far superior to muslin which is prone to running and tearing.
- Fully hemmed with 1" (25mm) band of cotton fabric.
- Reinforced cotton netting ceiling for maximum air-flow.
- The canopy is ONE complete unit and doesn't have any gaping holes in the ceiling like some inferior canopies.
91"(L) x 79"(W) x 86" drop
230cm(L) x 200cm(W) x 220cm drop
This canopy bed curtain fits a king and California king size bed.
- Twin/Single: 73"L x 43"W x 86" drop
- Full/Double: 83"L x 59"W x 86" drop
- Queen: 86"L x 67"W x 86" drop
Bed sizes vary around the world.
- Our quality bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct canopy bed curtain.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress.
- Remember that it’s better to order your canopy bed curtains a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email with any questions
Cotton netting is a natural, loose weave fabric and requires stretching back into shape after washing.
Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry and pull netting back into shape while damp. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron if desired.
We bought ourselves a new four poster bed and want a good mosquito net to go with it. After searching at what was available we decided to buy one of yours. The description read exactly what we were looking for.
We were not disappointed.
A perfect addition to my bed~
This canopy is perfect for the dreamy wispy effect I was trying to achieve with my bed. It is sheer so doesn't block the views from our bed, but gives the lovely secluded feel you want from a curtain... It was attached to our four poster rails using tacks and it took no real effort to do so. The sizing was also bang on. I highly recommend this canopy
Better than expected!
I was worried from a previous review that it would be difficult to put over bed, because of so much fabric. NOT the case. It took me and my wife literally 2 min to put on. It's so easy and looks absolutly beautiful.
It was great quality and very easy to set up. Well, my husband had to set it up and it was easy for him.
Really like my new canopy. It was easy to put on, once you figure out the layout. It makes my bed feel very cozy.
I recommend this product. I am glad we chose this canopy; there were less expensive options of lesser quality, but I prefer natural fibers and fabrics that last. So far, our two cats have not been tempted to scratch it, either, which is apparently an issue with some of the synthetic canopies I found on Amazon.
This canopy was pretty much as advertised. It had clearly been returned (faded "x" marks on the top, per the installation instructions, which I didn't discover until I after I made a fee marks of my own), but as it was on sale and the marks are not visible unless one is securing the canopy to the bedframe, I figured, why not make use of a perfectly good product.
The canopy comes with instructions, which I followed somewhat--it helps to measure each side to figure out which is which, as especially for a King, it is a huge pile of fabric when you take it out of the package! Because of our bedframe, we didn't need to secure with tacks or even make those "x"s (per the instructions), it turns out, as we were able to secure it to the frame with the ties. The canopy fit our Standard/Eastern King bed frame perfectly.
In the end, this canopy was just what we were looking for and has transformed our bed, and bedroom, into a dreamy paradise....
My apologies for the faded x marks. They were inadvertently put on a few nets during the manufacturing process. We've now rectified this and it won't happen again.