Bed Curtains. Silk. Queen/King
- Usually ship with 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Australia.
- NZ$73.47 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Silk Bed Curtains. King - California King - Daybed
Made from 100% Pure Mulberry Silk.
Silk is such a tactile and sensuous fabric and the gossamer thin silk Georgette canopy bed curtains move in the slightest breeze. Silk Satin ceiling and hems complete the bed canopy ensuring this unique furnishing will feature over your bed for many years. Simple, elegant classic clean lines of this bed canopy with a very roomy interior and two entrances. The huge 40" fibreglass hoop is strong and maintains it shape and instantly decorates all Queen, King, Cal King and Day beds. Simple and easy to install it requires a single point of attachment to the ceiling.
- Display over Queen, King, California King and Daybeds
- Strong fibreglass hoop that keeps its shape
- One floor to ceiling hemmed opening
- Fully hemmed with 1" (25mm) silk satin band
- Simple and easy one hook installation
- Removable hoop for easy care
- 110" High with 40" fibreglass hoop
- 280cm High with 100cm fibreglass hoop
- Full/Twin 99" High with 26" fibreglass hoop (250 H x 65cm hoop)
100% pure natural silk Georgette canopy curtain drapes finished with silk satin band. Natural Pearly White. Natural Silk is a creamy white colour, similar to milk.
For a decorative accessory to your sleeping space suspend directly above the base of the pillow. Display possibilities are many and varied, twist, drape, tie, loop, adjust and decorate to make your own special Dreaming Space.You need a single ceiling hook and a length of cord or line to adjust the height. Hint: Using line or cord assists in hanging the hoop level. We do not supply hooks or line.
- Dry clean. P30