Canopy Bed Curtain. Queen.
- Usually ship within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Virginia Beach, USA and Sydney, Australia.
- Calculated at Checkout
Canopy bed curtain for Queen bed
This beautiful canopy bed curtain can be displayed in so many different ways. It really is the World's most versatile bedroom accessory!
Attach to the top rails of your existing poster bed to complete your canopy.
Suspend it from the ceiling to create a canopy bed "look" without having to spend thousands of dollars on a new bed.
Use a wooden or bamboo frame for relaxed resort style OR a hidden curtain rod frame for a contemporary look.
- Generously sized so that they will comfortably fit around most beds. It's better to choose a larger size than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into corners giving a fuller affect.
Please measure your bed before ordering.
- Four openings with 28" (75cm) overlap.Tie 1,2,3 or 4 doors open and create the style you want.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to poster beds or suspended frames.
- Fabric sleeve on canopy ceiling for a hidden curtain rod frame.
- Internal and external corner ties so that it is easy to tie open OR use your own decorative curtain tie backs.
- Durable yet breathable, our unique netting is soft and sheer.
- Fully hemmed with 1" (25mm) band of fabric.
- Reinforced netting ceiling for maximum air-flow.
- The canopy is ONE complete unit and doesn't have any gaping holes in the ceiling like some inferior canopies.
Soft sheer white polyester hemmed with micro fiber fabric
86"(L) x 67"(W) x 86" high
220cm(L) x 170cm(W) x 220cm high
This canopy bed curtain fits a Queen size bed.
- Twin/Single: 73"L x 43"W x 86" drop
- Full/Double: 83"L x 59"W x 86" drop
- King: 91"L x 79"W x 86" drop
Bed sizes vary around the world.
- Our quality bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct canopy bed curtain.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress.
- It’s better to order your canopy bed curtains a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email with any questions
- Easy Care. Cold machine wash on delicate cycle or dry clean. Do not tumble dry.